PERSONAL TRAINING – GROUP FITNESS – NUTRITION COACHING – WEIGHT LOSS – MUSCLE – STRENGTH – CORRECTIVE EXERCISE – CARDIO FITNESS
Recover from a cheat meal
The Night of the Cheat Meal
- Have this Combo: Apple Cider Vinegar, Magnesium, and Psyllium Husk Seed Powder and mix with water.
- Stay hydrated and keep pounding down water.
- Fast until the next day. “Kill off” the bad bacteria from the cheat meal to reduce/remove any potential cravings the next day(s). If you can go for 24 hours then do it. The sweet spot tends to be 18-24 hours before I start to feel the benefits of “resetting” the body.
The Day after the Cheat Meal:
- Get out of bed and WALK. Simply do brisk walking while drinking tons of water. At least an hour would be optimal.
- Break the fast (after 18-24 hours) with a high fat, moderate protein, low/no carbohydrate meal. The less inflammatory foods in the body, the better.
- Include Kimchi, Sauerkraut, Kefir or some other fermented food in this meal to increase the amount of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Have the Apple Cider Vinegar, Magnesium and Psyllium Husk Seed Powder combo again.
- Stop eating foods that would create more cravings or promote poor gut health. Remove packaged foods, processed foods, artificial sweeteners, and foods high in sugar. Stay away from the foods for the next few days, or even better, stay away from them all together.