PERSONAL TRAINING – GROUP FITNESS – NUTRITION COACHING – WEIGHT LOSS – MUSCLE – STRENGTH – CORRECTIVE EXERCISE – CARDIO FITNESS
The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
As I’ve mentioned numerous times, your gut determines how fast (or slow) you can reach your health and fitness goals. With that, it would make the most sense to feed your gut the most nourishing and gut-health promoting foods possible right? Exactly, and one of those food would be apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar are one of those “superfoods” that anyone can benefit from when introducing it into their diet. Here are some reasons why you should give it a try:
– Can be a natural remedy for heartburn
– Removes toxins from the body at an accelerated rate and therefore improves bowel irregularity
– Will improve hair in skin health
– Reduces overall inflammation in the body (less joint pain and stiffness)
– Reduces bad cholesterol
– Accelerates weight loss (goes back to addressing health first and letting everything else come into place)
– Regulates blood sugar
Try mixing it with 4-8oz of water and a tsp of honey or a dash of stevia for a delicious nighttime beverage or try adding it to your salad as a dressing. You’ll love it and your gut will thank you.
Note: some people experience discomfort or are sensitive to the acidity to when it comes to consuming apple cider vinegar for the first time. Try doing 1 tbsp just to assess your tolerance and bump it up from there.